Friday, August 23, 2024

Lights, Enamels, Noise Station, Morecambe Anthology

A busy day after painting. I had to adapt my lights for tomorrow's photography, drilling new holds for lower lighting, then I experimentally adapted the bolt for one light to remove the thread. This involved Polymorph and a plastic tube of the right diameter and seemed to work.

Then, a trip to buy some Humbrol enamel paints for the Kratos hinges. These really need to be dry and complete tonight. Now one has to be (or look) 25 or older to buy them. I use to paint with these as a child, and the experience was really useful. When home, painting the hinges with this paint.

Then I had time to start an update to Noise Station again. I'd like to update it in a week or two, to make the licence explicit and will use a Creative Commons licence. The next update will add a graph for the modulator/sample display, which is perhaps one of the most useful elements which is currently lacking. It's quite some work though.

In other news, I've heard that one of my poems has made it into the Morecambe Poetry Festival Anthology. I hardly ever enter poetry competitions, so this result is a happy surprise.