Tuesday, May 07, 2024

Portrait Photography, Cat Covid Cover

Some profile picture photography today, finishing a few I took on Saturday. I thought this one was fun, but I don't know if I'll use it.

I want a few optional pictures this time, with separate images for 'artist' and 'social self'. It doesn't hugely matter which. I rather liked this first 'magician' one.

But I think this one of fun, surrealistic energy one might be the one I choose. I'll show lots to Deb and ask her what she thinks.

I spent most of yesterday working on the Cat Covid! single cover (I want to include the exclamation mark in the title - I hope this is permitted). This toy cat is perfect, and I always had spikey letters like this in mind (I drew them in vector format).

The lightning was made with Genetica 3.0, as used on Cycles & Shadows. The cover, in the end, looks like Def Leppard's Hysteria, with a cat, and a slightly anxious or scrappy cat - perfect in a way!

More work today.